The Summer House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Home, Summer House Members

You are not connected. Please login or register

The finale: Mission

+3
Prince
Samantha
Chrome
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

Dante sneaked out of Miko's coat after her long silence
To find her sleeping on the ground "-~-# ?!" he wondered the reason behind his Mistress sudden sleep on the mission.
He rubbed himself against her face ">.<##!!"
"hhnnnrr =oo// just 5 more min.s, Chrome-san.." and turned to the other side
Dante flew to her face again and rubbed against it "@w@##!!" flailing after
Miko fluttered her eye open "mooo~ ;oo// can't a young girl get some slee-.." she blinked at Dante who was already getting frustrated "-.-###"
"o.// ... Dante? ... GAH!! o0//" she jumped up "Ooo// I was.. " she looked around her "he's not here..." she sighd deeply in quite a relief "yokatta =oo//'' it was just a dream... that was the weirdest dream I ever had eoo//||| ... I'm not going near the Labs ever!!!! >oo//" she fell silent again
"Roma-san.."
She held Dante and tried to communicate with Roma "Roma-san? Where are you?"

http://www.demonic-lady.deviantart.com/

27The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

(I assume this reply is after the rp from yesterday?
to fill the rest in, Miko (or rather B-Miko) was discovered by Fold, they talked a little, then she lost conscious and somehow ended back at where Roma could find her)

"Really so? =< that's weird..."
Loufa bit her thumb for a little.
"Ow right! how about I show you to the cafetaria? ^^ It's the one most important place in the entire order. can't work on an empty stomach after all! Everyone meets up there, too! ^o.o^"

http://umihoshi.deviantart.com

28The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

(*nods*)

http://www.demonic-lady.deviantart.com/

29The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Prince

Prince

Prince thought for a moment, the cafetaria wouldn't be such a good idea.....She tried to think of an excuse. "C-Could we not..?" She said nervously. "I-I...It's really embarassing...I sorta have a fear of crowds...I can barely stand it here..." She said with a sigh. "Could we perphaps go alittle later..? When some of the people are out of the way? Plus, we've ate already and probably won't need to again for awhile..."

30The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Samantha

Samantha

Sam nodded hastily. There had to be some way to ditch this girl, otherwise their lies and excuses may turn around and bite them in the butts. "Hey, um, perhaps you can show us to the bathrooms instead? I had a whole jug of soda before we left and i gotta go..." she said, fakeing embarrasment...

31The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:30 am

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

[><''' sorry i'm late, guys...]

Ah! Peirce-san, Sydeney-san! There you are! What are you doing away from the antarctic branch? How inconsiderate..... I thought you guys said you were going to show me around there~</3 A finder approached the two 'girls' with his hood up and a scarf masking the lower half of his face- very much like Toma- though the boy's bright green eyes revealled him to be Cail.

32The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Samantha

Samantha

Sam could have kissed the man if they hadnt been undercover. "Ah, sorry!" she said, rubbing the back of her head. She then gave him a quick glance that said' what the hell am i supposed to call you?'

33The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 am

Xin

Xin

Xin headed up close behind cail, her face covered by the shadow of the hood. She moved round to the side and looked around. staying silent.

http://dark-xinnix.deviantart.com/

34The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

The boy read 'Sydney's' face. Oops. He hadnt thought of that. He glanced back at Xin. Then to Lou-Fa then smiled- though it would have been hard to see due to the scarf. "You must be Sydney-san's friend. ^^ I'm Shori. This is Fuko." the 'finder' chirped as he put an arm around Xin's shoulder.She doesn't talk much =3='

35The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 am

Prince

Prince

"Ah! Shori-san! Sorry about that." 'Peirce' said with a nervous laugh. "We should've came to find you." She was glad these two decided to show up.

36The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 am

Xin

Xin

Xin nodded to 'pierce' and then to 'shori'.

http://dark-xinnix.deviantart.com/

37The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Shori put an arm around Fuko, grinning cheekily. You guys should really think things through before you go rushing ahead.... #B3''''' ...... where exactly were you heading before you met this pretty young lady? The finder nodded towards Lou Fa.

38The finale: Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: The finale: Mission Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 am

Samantha

Samantha

"Oh, she was just showing us around, seeing as we just got here." sam said. She turned and gave the girl a small bow. "Thank you for your generosity, i believe our friends can take it from here." she said politly, 'Get lost get lost get lost' repeating itself in her head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum