The Summer House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Home, Summer House Members

You are not connected. Please login or register

~( On a Lonely Night )~

+3
Prince
Chrome
Miko Urahara
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"mii..." the small girl woke up, looking around her, she found herself laid on the ground in the middle of the street "..... I've done it ..again?" not understanding what's had happened to her, she tried not to panic.
The girl pulled herself together and sat down "what's this nasty feeling..?" embracing herself, she felt a sudden chill escape her spine "I feel so.. lonely.." sulking, she finally stood up, looking around her again "concentrate, Miko, concentrate, where were you before you pass out?" striking a thinking pose, she put her hand over her chin, and closed her eye to concentrate more, or to try and 'see' what she last saw "hmm... Mogs was there.. and there was a huge garden-.. yeah!" she clapped her hands and grinned happily "I found the inner garden and I went to explore it with Prince and-..." just as quickly as her happy grin came, it faded away "..-Sam-chan.." a shiver escaping her, she embraced herself once more, sulking "this feeling again... why?" she stamped her foot against the ground, and threw out a tantrum at the world "Why can't I remember what happened?! Why am I here on the streets?! What's this feeling of... wanting to cry? Something must've happened.. to feel like breaking out of a cage.." and eventually calmed down, letting out a deep sigh "I don't know the way home, last time Dante helped me.." she looked around her "but he's not here.. how strange of him.. is he mad at me too?" and sighed "Chrome-san..." , she started moving
== == ==
'being here won't really help me, I know..' The young man thought to himself as he grabbed some small stones from the sand '.. but I need to be alone for a while, I need to adjust myself to what's at hand..' he moved closer to the shore, the waves almost reaching him, and started throwing the stones into the sea, it helped him calm down.
He let out a deep sigh as he threw the last stone he was holding "who am I kidding? There's no way I can do it.. it was my goal and-" from the corner of his eyes, he could notice that he wasn't alone on the beach anymore "it's quite late for someone this small to be out here.." he moved towards the other person "excuse me, is everything alrigh--"
The little girl standing near the shore turned towards the voice "...?" it was dark, but repeating the young man's words in her mind; she was able to recognize the voice's owner "..... Meier-san!" she smiled in relief, in the end, she hated to be alone.
The young man's eyes widened in surprise, his heart was racing fast, was it a dream? Did he pass out? He just couldn't believe it "... Mi.. ko?" the 2nd thing he could see was a dashing Miko who hugged him on sight "yokatta.. I was feeling so alone.." she hid her face in his chest.
Meier felt paralyzed, he couldn't move a muscle with his heart almost exploding like this, she was between his arms, he still can't realize the fact that it's Miko, his one sister, so close to him like that "M-Miko..?" he finally wrapped his arms around her small body 'dear God, so warm.. it's really her..' he thought in relief, smiling at last 'but,..' he looked around them as he held her protectively 'how come Chrome Jackle is not around her?' he looked again, double checking that he's really not here 'it's gotta be my lucky day'.
"neh, Miko.." he patted her head as he saw how insecure she was feeling "what happened? Why are you out in such a late hour of night?"
Miko raised her head, looking at him "I.. I don't know.." her eye watered "I woke up and I was laying on the ground of the street near here, I don't remember what happened! I was alone and I didn't know what to do and I'm scared!" she almost panicked again
"shhhhh... it's alright now, don't worry" he hugged her again, reassuringly "you're not alone now" and stroked her hair.
Miko clung to his shirt, and he panicked 'm-my outfit... it's not my Exorcist's uniform, is it?' he looked towards his arm, and exhaled in relief, he was wearing his usual blue shirt.
"I think Miko did something bad.."
"why do you say that?" Meier asked
"'cuz, .. there's this.. 'smothing' I do, and after I do it, I don't remember a thing of what I did... so I guess I did it again.." she put her hand over her mouth, as if ashamed "that's bad.. Sam-chan..." she sighed
"Sam?"
"nn," Miko nodded "My younger sister, Samantha"
'Samantha Baker... she used to work for the Black Order until-...' he sighed, one fact after another kept proving to Meier what Chrome had told him.
Meier narrowed his eyes as he stared at her forehead "Miko.." he felt it, rubbing it a little
"et-ettai!!" Miko flinched a little in pain
"Miko, your head is bleeding!" he panicked as he saw his sister's forehead bleeding. Miko felt her forehead and looked at her fingers, strangely calm "weird, I didn't feel it at all..."
Meier quickly grabbed a hand kerchief from his bucket and started cleaning her forehead from the blood, after that he moved to the sea and dipped the kerchief in it, then went back and knelt to Miko's level "this might hurt you a little" and started cleaning her wound
Miko's eye flinch a little, but that was it. "you're so panicked, Meier-san" she chuckled
"of course I am, your head has been bleeding for God knows how long!"
she smiled "don't worry, I even have probably caused it to myself on purpose" she paused a while "I'm glad it's just a scratch in my forehead and nothing more.." knowing herself as the Noah of Agony, she knew she was capable of doing a lot more than just slamming her head against something.
Her words only made Meier panic more "where's Chrome? How could he leave you get out of the house in such a shape?"
Miko fell silent, sulking "Chrome-san would never let me leave the house like this, neither this late.." she sighed, looking up at the dark skies "I probably did it behind his back, so he didn't notice when I left... he must be so angry with me for leaving the house like that, he doesn't like it when I leave.."
Meier couldn't deny that he felt jealous over how worried Miko was about Chrome and his feelings even when she was hurt, insecure and lost. He stood up and patted her hair "I'm sure he's worried about you, rather than angry, my dear.."
"I.. I wanna go home.. I have a nasty feeling, I need to talk to Chrome-san, even if I don't know what has happened, I'm sure he knows it all.. and, I need to apologize for leaving the house like this.."
Meier frowned, "you're not locked in a cage, Miko, you are free to go and do whatever you want"
" 'cage'..." Miko sighed "I know, but at least Chrome-san has to know of what I'm doing or where I'm going," she smiled slightly "he's my fiancee', remember?"
It was the only thing he can't forget even if he wanted to, he took a deep breath to relax, he shouldn't give a frowning face towards his sister, he thought, he needs to be the one person she can always feel secure with and open up to. "yes.. " he forced a smile, "you're right, I'm sure he's proud to have an honest fiancee like yourself"
Miko grinned happily, she likes it when others are proud of her
"come.." Meier extended his hand to her " .. I'll take you home" and smiled
"really?! You really would?!" she replied excitedly
"yes, just like last time" he patted her hair. But quickly her excited and happy face faded away, she sulked. "what's wrong?" Meier asked
"I'm scared.."
"why?"
"Cail-nii-chan.. Sam-chan... Prince.. Chrome-san... I think they're all angry with me... I can feel it.." she cried "I'm scared.. if I did what I think I did; my 'Father' will punish me.. I don't want to get punished by him again!" she hid her face with her hands
"your.. father?" he thought about it, who could she mean by her 'father'? He could think of only one man 'The Millennium Earl.. what a disastrous family did you get yourself into, Miko..'
"nn.." Miko nodded, wiping her eye "I'd rather have Chrome-san punish me than Father... then again.." she cried "I don't want to get punished! I didn't mean to do whatever I did, I swear! I-I, I just.. I can't control it.."
Meier stroked her back, reassuringly "I'm sure neither of them would punish you, Miko. Chrome cares for you, and your 'father' would've found you if he wanted to"
Miko shook her head "you don't know me well yet, Meier-san... even with all the love I hold for Chrome-san; I sometimes do really nasty things to him.. even hurt him.. emotionally, physically, and even mentally..." she bit her lip "I hate it, hurting those I love like this.. I'm not as cute, sweet and nice as you think I am.."
He smiled gently at her "No, Miko... I know you too well, far more than you could ever imagine.. I know what you're capable of, and what you can do.."
Miko looked at him 'but, he's just a human.. does he really know what I can do as the Noah of Agony?' she thought to herself.
Meier bent towards her level, closer to her face, he held her face with both his hands, and spoke in a low gentle tone "what I see in front of me, is a pretty girl with a cute face, a warm heart with a loving and caring nature," he kissed her forehead, right over her wound "don't think of yourself other than that, ok?" then ruffled through her now messy short hair.
Miko slightly blushed and wiped her eye, his words calmed her down, she felt happy that he trusted her even without knowing what she has done "hai.."
"come now," he extended his hand out to her again "I will accompany you home, a beautiful noble Lady like yourself shouldn't be alone at such a late hour"
Miko giggled "you're funny, Meier-san" and held his hand
Meier smiled "if there's a misunderstanding, you'll clear it out for your siblings, and I'm sure they'll understand you as well, ne?"
Miko nodded with a pout.
"you shouldn't be scared of your own brothers, Miko. If there's something you want to tell them or have them understand, don't hesitate, and do it right away. They'll be happy to hear you out, and both sides would then reach an understanding"
Miko smiled at him "you make a very good Older Brother, Meier-san"
He felt so happy to hear these words from her, his younger sister "I had a pretty sister, just like you, who taught me all that."
"really? I'd love to meet her one day! I'm sure she's as kind and gentle as yourself, Meier-san!"
Meier smiled sadly at her "sadly... she's gone now..."
Miko sulked "gone where?"
Meier looked at her "..... to a place where she loves to be.." he changed the subject quickly "c'mon, let's go." and walked her home.

== == ==

"we're here.. " Miko looked at the widely open gates of her home "I really did leave.. I can't believe this.." she shook her head.
Meier patted her head reassuringly "calm down, Miko. You'll understand once you talk to them." Meier didn't enter with her "now go, make me proud"
"eh? Y-You're not coming?!"
"I can't, Miko"
"b-but, you said you'd come with me!"
"Yes, Miko, I did. We're at your home now." he explained
"n-no! I need someone by my side to help me explain, I've angered the whole house!" she begged him "please? I'm too scared to enter alone in there.. besides, you helped me return home more than once, you should get greeted the right way!"
Meier was troubled by her request, both Chrome and Cail know he's an exorcist, what would they do to Miko if they saw her bringing their enemy right into their household? He felt guilty for not telling her what he was, but he couldn't lose her trust after finally gaining it again. "a-alright.. if that's what you want, I can't decline a request by you" he patted her head
"Thank you, Meier-san!" she grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the main door of the house
'I can't believe I'm entering the Lion's Lair myself..' Meier thought 'I don't even have my Innocence with me..' and sighed 'not like I can attack her so called family in front of her, besides, she needs me now more than anyone else, I can't lose this chance.'
Miko gulped and opened the door slowly, trying not to make any noise so no one could hear nor know she returned, she popped her head from the door opening "I.. I'm... home.."

http://www.demonic-lady.deviantart.com/

2~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"why are you saying you're home when you try to not be noticed? -.-" Chrome closed the book he was reading and glanced over towards Miko. then frowned at Meier.
"my my.... this is unexpected."

http://umihoshi.deviantart.com

3~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"I'm sure it's not, Jackle." he frowned back at him
Miko gulped as she looked at Chrome "e- t-.. m-, geh- th-.. ,e~//v m-mii.." Miko bet her thumbnail
Meier patted her head, "c'mon Miko, remember what we talked about earlier, don't be scared to say what you want to say"
Miko looked at Chrome "d.. d-di-.. did Miko.. do something .. w-wrong? <oo//|||" she couldn't keep looking into Chrome's eyes, she looked down quickly.

Meier looked at Chrome, his hands over his sister's shoulders protectively "she's worried that she might have angered you."

4~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"Not at all, actually. she did quite well. I suppose it is very confusing for her, though. You 'shifted', Miko. that's the only thing.
What does upset me quite a bit is that you brought someone here.."

5~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

Meier sighed, he expected not to be welcomed. He looked aside.
"so I did shift, huh? ...." she sighed "if I really hadn't done anything wrong, then why was I on the streets again?" she asked Chrome "it's not anyone, Chrome-san, it's Meier-san, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to return here.. I don't know the way home.." she tried to explain to him "but he helped me, so I wanted to thank him properly, he's a very kind friend!" she grabbed Meier's arm and moved him to stand in front of her so he may face Chrome "see? Doesn't he look kind?"

Meier just looked at chrome with no comment.

6~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Prince

Prince

Prince skipped along the halls, humming a small tune before hearing voice near the front door. Curious, she walked over to see Chrome, miko, and someone who looked firmilar, but she couldn't quite place it. "Miko-san~" Prince walk over, standing next to her 'older sister', looking at meier for a second then back at Miko "Who's this guy?"

7~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"ah, Prince! =D" the girl patted her younger sister.
Meier's eyes widened as he looked at Prince 'w-wasn't she.. the small girl always around.. Johny? o/.\o' Meier thought, grateful that Prince doesn't remember him.
"That's a very dear friend of mine, Meier-san" Miko introduced him to Prince "I was lost and he helped me return home! ^oo// He's a very kind person as well!"
"I only did what any other man would've done after seeing you, Miko ^^'" he rubbed his hair "you're just charming like that" and patted her head, then glanced at Chrome. Meier bowed to Prince "a pleasure to meet one of Miko's sisters ^_^"
Miko chuckled "he's also quite a funny guy ^w//" she then held Prince's hand and kept patting it "Prince-chan... I hope I wasn't too mean to you.. after I 'shifted'? I.. can't really remember what happened, but... knowing that you were around me then, I'm sure a word or two went between us.. I'm sorry if I was a bit mean.. it's so confusing, really.."

8~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 am

Prince

Prince

"Nice to meet cha too mister meier~!"Prince said happily, though she could've swore that she had already met this person...She shrugged it off and looked at Miko. She shook her head then smiled at her. "Nuh~ You weren't mean to me! Don't worry about it~" Prince said, then thought a moment. "Though you did want to go visit papa~ I dunno why."

9~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"eh? ._// me? Black Order? e-//' That's the last place I'd ever wanna go back to, at least not alone" Miko shuddered with the thought of it "that place holds a lot of nasty memories to Miko =oo// I'm glad we didn't go there.... thanks to whoever was able to stop me ._// I'm impressed"
Meier sulked, hearing how much she hates the place he lives in.
Miko patted Prince's head "I must have had a sadistic plan behind it.... neh, Prince, when I shift to 'that', try your best to just ignore me and my orders.... it's for the best to actually stay away from me.."

10~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:48 am

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

Chrome pulled Miko towards him, a little protective, the whispered in her ear: "Miko, it's not wise to invite humans in here. what if Cail or Roma find him?"

11~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Roma

Roma

As the captains words left his mounth he could feel an angered prencense closing in.
Roma had sensed someone strange was inside the house, as he approached. He jumped from the outside to the highest window in the room where Roma had recognised Meier.
The next instance he was already hanging in the air, his blade drawn.

He shot a last look to his captain, seeking for permission.

[wow, I am on time for the action once >>'
Pissed roma is pissed, sorry Meier TAT'' ]

http://dream--catcher.deviantart.com/

12~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"Kgh-.." Meier shut his eyes tightly as he couldn't breath
Miko gasped out of fear "Roma-san, DON'T!!!!!!" she quickly ran towards him and clung to his arm which held his blade "he's my friend, please don't hurt him!!!"
She looked up to Roma with begging eyes "he helped me return home, I was lost. Please put him down, ne?"

(yay for pissed Roma in action! 8D)

13~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Why is there an exorcist here? the teenager growled as he entered the room, shifting to his 'black form' in the process. He paused and looked at Miko then Roma, then back to Meier.

14~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"Cail-nii-chan!" she frowned at him "don't be rude! Him being a normal human, doesn't mean he has to be an exorcist!"
Meier looked at Cail from the corner of one opened eye, he recognized his voice right away. Not wanting to create a commotion, he still didn't struggle with Roma.

she looked at Chrome, frustrated about the situation "please, make them stop! Is this seriously how you thank the man who brought me home?! Did you want me to stay lost!!?" she shifted her look between her siblings "we could just leave the same way we came, if it's so hard to deal with it!!"

15~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Samantha

Samantha

Sam heard the comotion and ran through the hall in order to find out what was going on. She stoped dead in her tracks when she saw the man, a chill running down her spine. 'An Exorsist, here?!' she thought, unable to speak.

16~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Prince

Prince

Prince backed away from Roma and Meier. Atleast now she knew why he seemed to recognize this guy, she must've seen him around the order when she lived there. Prince walked over and stood behind Chrome, not wanting to get involved in this. Though she couldn't help but glare slightly at Meier. Just when she had gotten used to not seeing anyone from the order around..

17~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:41 am

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"Miko...."
Chrome turned off.
"This man came here knowing the consequences. He is an exorcist, our sworn enemy.
The moment he set foot in here, he was no longer someone whom I'd bother protecting, even as your dear friend. He chose for this himself."

He shot Roma and Cail an icey glance.
"Kill him. it's not of my concern." And walked off.

18~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"..... Chrome.. -san.." her eyes widened in disbelieve to both his words, and his action.
She frowned, closing tightly on her fists "then, you'll have to bare the consequences of your own words!" she dash towards Roma and jumped in the air, then kicked his arm off, making him drop Meier, who fell to the ground and held his neck, panting and coughing
Miko stood in front of him in a defending stance "he's 'my' friend! I decide whether he lives or dies!" she said to Roma and Cail, threateningly.
Meier smiled, he was happy and proud to see his own sister defending him like this, it was his 2nd goal 'heh, I gained her trust before 2nd of July, I knew it was my lucky day.. in a way at least' he looked at Chrome, thinking 'he saw it for himself, I know how to get my sister to love me and trust me again.. you can't break a natural family bond by birth and blood so easily..'
She shifted her look to Chrome as he was walking away "I don't believe you anyway!! There's nothing about him that proves him to be an exorcist! Would an Exorcist seriously help a Noah return home? Wouldn't he rather kill me off and use the chance as I'm alone with no one to help me? For Noah's sake, he even treated my wounds! Besides, I sense no Innocence with him, and where's his unifor- .." Meier put one hand over her mouth, his other hand held her wrest and raised it up, breaking her defense formation "Miko.." he knelt to reach her level "your family is trying to protect you," smiling at her, he patted her hair to calm her down "He's the last one to lie, Miko.." he looked at Chrome "with that troublesome ability of his. Yes, I am an-.. Exorcist.." he looked down in regret, then back at him again "though he still refuses to tell you the whole truth about me.." he frowned at him, but it quickly faded as he looked back at Miko "I'm ready to bare the consequences of my own choice, the consequences of being on a different side from yours.."
Miko stared at Meier, confusion killing her mind off, she looked back and forth between Chrome and Meier as her eye began to water. Finally her eyes settled on Meier ".... if you really are an Exorcist, ... you gotta be the stupidest one amongst them to do what you did.." she cried ".. baka.." and ran upstairs, heading to her room.
Meier sighed as he stood up again, his eyes centered on Chrome "treating her coldly and letting her be out on the streets lost and wounded at this late hour... you sure are taking good care of your 'Fiancee', Chrome Jackle."

19~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 am

Prince

Prince

"ah! Miko..!" Prince watched Miko run passed her, and decided to follow her and calm her down. Though before she did, she glared coldly at Meier. "Fuck off dude." Her eyes flashed gold before turning back to light blue. She then turned gracefully on her heels and ran up to Miko's room.

20~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 am

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"I am not in my wrong. You have no right to come here. and you have no right to get yourself involved with us noah.
Do you realize what it is you are doing?
If the Earl finds out she has defended you just now, can you understand how it will be considered?

'High treason'

Her punishment will be death. A death you cannot protect her from. And you were the one to lead her to that. satisvied now?
You've attempted to murder your own dear sibling."

21~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 am

Roma

Roma

(someone stop this idiot, or else Meier's conversation will probably never happen, last chance)

Roma had gotten up swiftly, and he summoned his black weapon again. Taking position nearly in between Chrome and Meier.
"He's not worth your time, Captain." Roma snarled.

22~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 am

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"Do not forget, Roma. it's his word against ours. our family, against the Urahara family. Don't make any hasty moves..."

23~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

"ah, so it seems.." he stayed calm, even with the dangerous Roma in front of him
"if it's my sister's request to come here, I cannot decline it, specially if the reason behind it was her fear of talking to you or getting scolded by the rest."
He paused "I heard your Earl is quite an intelligent person that loves his family, if he'd punish his girl for defending a person she thought was a normal person, ... then my apologies to say he's not as I heard. To judge over her naivety.." he didn't hesitate in what he said "then perhaps you're all being deceived like that as well"

24~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:29 am

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"So it was worth it to you to see her cry. her tears were worth a chance to put her against her family. You told me differently the last time we met.
Miko heard you were and exorcist, from multiple sides, before she attacked. naivety is not an excuse."

25~( On a Lonely Night )~ Empty Re: ~( On a Lonely Night )~ Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 am

Roma

Roma

[Urg late one post sorry T_T' ]

Chrome could sense Roma's confusedness over his order.
But one thing Roma knew for sure, he wasn't going to let some exorsist insult the earl.
His blade stopped on a millimeter in the skin of Meiers neck.
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum