The Summer House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Home, Summer House Members

You are not connected. Please login or register

~( Training Ground )~

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:16 am

Samantha

Samantha

[Sam: Busted!!!]
Sam smiled softly. "I think Mogs likes everyone."

27~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:24 am

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Mogs mewed happily and flailed her legs around on Prince's head, purring. She brushed her tail along the small girl's neck.

She doesnt like excorcists. =u='
Cail mumbled as he walked towards the group.

28~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 am

Samantha

Samantha

Sam turned to look at him. "I guess you've got a point there..." she said with a half-hearted smile

29~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:31 am

Prince

Prince

Prince seemed to ignore Cails comment as she let out a small giggle - because mogs tail was tickling her neck. "Nice kitty~" Prince said patting Mog's head.

30~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

Miko's innocent smile faded as she turned and stared at Prince for quite a long time..
"Say.. kiddo.." she grinned, a rather sadistic grin, as her eye shimmered gold "wouldn't ya like to join me... in a little visit to your "papa"?" she shifted black "you'll get to see your daddy, and I'll get to ask him a few questions" she smirked at Prince "how 'bout that? I'm sure you wanna say hi personally to him"

http://www.demonic-lady.deviantart.com/

31~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 am

Prince

Prince

Prince turned her head so she could looked at Miko, almost knocking mogs off. Her eyes widen at Miko's question, she could see papa again...? She looked away from Miko. "I don't think that's a good idea...." Even though she really wanted to see her friends at the order again,espically Johnny.

32~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:21 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

Miko's grin grew even wider, it seemed that Prince was an easy Prey to be manipulated by her words "c'mon.. I'm sure you've missed them there, it's just a tiny little visit" she turned Prince's face and made her look at her, "you'll get to see them, and I'll get to have some little fun" she turned off, giving her her back "things have been rough between you and I.. so I thought maybe it'd be nice to take my little sister out to a place she loves... maybe teach her how to have some 'fun' as well" Miko turned her head only, looking at Prince with a smirk "what do you say, kiddo? You won't get another chance like this one again~ and I dun plan on being this nice for long -./ /' so make up your mind quick"

33~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Prince

Prince

Prince froze, thinking Miko's suggestion over. could she really see the others again? That would be nice, but...."I-I..." Prince stuttered, taking mogs off of her head and placed the cat on the ground. She turned away from Miko, thinking things over. "It would be nice to see them again..." She turned back to her 'sister'. "But wouldn't we get in trouble with chrome-san?"

34~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

at first, Miko was smiling, seeing Prince doubting between going or not going; was one of the things she was after and planing for, but that smile quickly disappeared into a frown as she explained her reason of doubting "is it only Jackle that worries you?" she sighed, a bit disappointed, it proved to her that Prince is not 'ready' for what's on her mind "if it's him, then dun worry -.\ ' I'll deal with him later, besides, I haven't been 'naughty' for a while, punishments can be fun sometimes. And it'll be all~ my fault -.\ ' so you got nothing to worry about considering your Captain." she grinned, then turned to Prince "are you ready to see them now? Or does something else trouble you? Decide, little girl, for a chance comes only once in life" she crossed her arms

35~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:24 am

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Cail put a hand on Prince's shoulder, smiling sweetly at Miko. 'I think we should just go along with Chrome. Things are less likely to go wrong. Stop putting doubts in the poor girl's mind.' He noticed the change in his sisters eye and manner of speaking. 'Good to see you again, Kage.'

36~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

Miko chuckled sarcastically at Cail "Shut up, Ganbit. I know you hate my presence" she approached Cail and put a hand over his shoulder "you see, Ganbit, ..... I don't think you want to ruin my plan" she grinned "I need to test her out with something before we head out to that official mission, and since I won't be in that form then; I need to do it now since I hate moving with a group. And so;" her hand moved from his shoulder to grabbing his collar with a frown "I'm sure you know the consequences of standing in my way, keep your opinion for yourself, I dun need to go with Jackle, for I need no one's protection, I can pretty well handle my own thing-..." she fell silent for a while, then grinned "actually, I could use you to help out with my test, you'll be my eye witness to tell your Captain of the result" she let go of his collar and adjusted his shirt back in place for him "the more the subjects; the more the fun" she grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her, clearing the way to look at Prince "Cail will be coming along with us, Kiddo, this will be so much fun, are you ready yet?"

37~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 am

Prince

Prince

Prince looked at Cail, then Miko, then quickly found the ground very interesting to look at. What should she say? Sure, she wanted to see everyone again, but she was told to forget about them! Was it really such a good idea? "W-Well...." She looked up at Miko, a sad look in her eyes. "I-I think they hate me.......but I guess we could go...." She looked down again. "I do wanna say sorry..."

38~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 am

Samantha

Samantha

"Say sorry to whom exactly?" Sam asked, walking in. She gave Kage a curt nod of greeting.

39~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Cail gently put his hand on Miko's shoulder and turns her to face him. 'Manipulation is my noah, Kage... you think i dont know when you're up to something? Prince is not your puppet. Neither am i.' He whispered fiercly. 'If you dont need anyone's protection, leave her alone. We both know that what you're suggesting is bound to end in tears. You'd seriously put your own family in that kind of danger? We need to think all this through thoroughly. The dark order's a dangerous place for Noah... Isn't it, Kage?' He grunted and moved back over to Prince. This really isn't a good idea, Prince..

40~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Samantha

Samantha

Sam walked up and put a protective arm around Prince's shoulders. "If you want to do anything with Prince, you need to run it by me or Chrome first." she said sternly. She turned to the young noah. "Come on, Prince, i could use your help with something."

41~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"What is all this commotion about?"
Late as ever, Chrome showed up from another part of the inner garden, apparently without his blazer and necktie.
He glanced over to Miko, consuming the information of current topic.
"hmmmmm? Taking Prince along to the Dark Order, huh? Fine, either way. But it will have to be Puri-chan's own decision. No talking over or deceiving."
He walked over to Miko, pecking her nose. "Rather cold aren't we, today? saying 'Jackle, Jackle'. If it's my punishment that excites you so much, I could give it to you for that alone, if you want, dearest~"

http://umihoshi.deviantart.com

42~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Cail gawped at their captain. 'Chrome... you have to know this isnt a good idea.. o_o''' ... ' he rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably and glanced over at Prince and Sam.

43~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"I don't see why not. If Prince agrees on going, that is, 'fully aware of Miko's mischiefs'. I wonder why no one has bothered to explain it to her yet..."

44~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

she rubbed her nose with a not so amused face "tch, plan discovered -./ /#" thanks to Chrome's skill, he could see that she wanted to test Prince's loyalty to the family by making her choose between a last good bye and suffer the consequences, or just stay safely home in the house that welcomes and warms her
But of course, Cail and Samantha completely misunderstood her plan, seeing as she was very good with manipulative words "what do you know, Ganbit; I think I'm doing better at your job than you do" she smirked at him teasingly, ignoring Samantha's presence from the entire world and not giving a damn about her, she looked at Chrome " ..... someone forgot to tie his tie today >:]" she sighed "I just wanna test her out with something -./ /, you see... I can't allow someone to stay around me, that doesn't completely support our genes and family, if she wants to see them again, I'll personally take her there" she grinned "but she'll have to bear the consequences~. Also, Jackle if I'm to get punished;" she whispered in his ear "I wanna do something worth punishing" and grinned

45~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"Test her all you want, but it's useless if she doesn't understand you -.-" He ignored her suggestive comment.
"We all have had moments we wanted to go back home. It's bad to tease her just because she still has the option to."
He then turned to Prince. "She is right, though. The decision of staying here has had a price. I know it's painful, but so does returning there."

46~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

Cail twitched and subtly flipped Miko the finger. ' #B| ...We were just looking out for her safety.'

47~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"Cail ¬¬#..."

48~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

=n= .....sorry.

49~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Prince

Prince

Prince just stood there, listening to everyone talk. She didn't quite understand what was going on, but nodded anyways. She turned away from everyone still thinking. "C-can I...think about it for a bit?" She mumbled, not turning to face them at all. For some reason she felt like she shouldn't.

50~( Training Ground )~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:02 am

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

"...ah... take your time." He patted her head. "Sam, can you go with her?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next