The Summer House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Home, Summer House Members

You are not connected. Please login or register

~( Training Ground )~

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Prince

Prince

"Come on Sam~ Let's go." Prince said, pulling on Sam's arm, not really giving her a choice in the matter. She dragged her friend to where Cail was. "You okay Cail~~?" She tilted her head, letting go of Sam's hand and walked over to the older male.

77~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Samantha

Samantha

Sam blinked, watching Prince, but unable to really say anything. 'I screwed up again... I thought things were better, but it looks like i didnt get through like i thought i did... If anything, i think she hates me more... I just wish i knew why...' she thought to herself.

78~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 am

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

The teenager jumped slightly when he heard Prince's voice. He looked over his shoulder at the girls and forced a smile.
Yes i'm fine. Cail rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Sorry you had to see that. Have you met Kage before? or is this the first time? His gaze drifted over to Sam. This was'nt your fault in any way, Sam.

79~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:44 am

Samantha

Samantha

"Then why does it feel like it?" she asked softly, unable to meet his gaze.

80~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 am

Prince

Prince

"I've met her once before~ I think.." Prince said, before pulling on Cail's sleeve. "You sure you're okay though~? You don't seem to well...." Prince looked up at Cail with a worried look.

81~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

He laughed nervously and ruffled Prince's hair. The girl reminded him very much of his younger sister. Well at least you know what she's like now.. ^^'... I'm fine, Prince. -v-; .. I think Sam's the one who's suffering the most here. This is how she is. She's irrational and picks up on every little mistake or uncertainty available. Plus... she holds a grudge.

82~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Chrome

Chrome
Admin

(see!? SEE!!!?? Prince is the little sister type! everyone wants to adopt her!)

http://umihoshi.deviantart.com

83~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

[ ¬^¬ *picks her up and stamps her* claimed. =3= get your own Prince...]

84~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Prince

Prince

Prince grumbled as Cail ruffled her hair, what was she, five? But she nodded with a smile anyways. "If you say so~" She then turned towards Sam. "What about you~?"

(Hey! no one ish claiming me >.>)

85~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Samantha

Samantha

[oi! Prince is MINE cause i can claim her in real life! -expect a glomp at school chikana~-]

"I'm fine..." Sam said softly. She began to walk out of the room. "I'm gonna take a walk..."

86~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

As Sam took her walk, she ran into Miko sitting on a chair next to a small table by the window of the hall, she was leaning her elbow over the table and her hand over her head, closing her eyes, she was thinking things over.
She hadn't noticed Sam's presence, yet.

http://www.demonic-lady.deviantart.com/

87~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 am

Prince

Prince

(crap....see what you guys started~? I don't wanna get glomped >.<)

"Okay..." Prince watched Sam walk out of the room, a worried look on her face. But figured Sam would be okay sooner or later, she always was. Prince turned back to Cail with a smile. "What do you wanna do now~ I'm bored ~!!!" She whined with a huff.

88~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:27 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

( B-Miko: He can't do anything without my command >B| he's my butler now! )

89~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

( but everyone loves glomps -3-)

The teenager frowned and watched Sam leave. Is she going to be okay? he rubbed the back of his neck. Umm.... not sure.... Cail looked back at the ingredients for Kage's juice and shrugged.She can get her own damned juice.... He thought to himself defiantly. You good with these Guns that Taichou gave us? ^^ He smiled.

(Cail: You want a butler? get a friggin Akuma to do it!!)

90~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

( B-Miko: ..... ,@^/ / *strikes a Miko sad innocent face plz* meanie.. and here I wanted you closer to me </3 </3
you promised to make her 3 strawberry juice if she lets go of Sam, though, Cail..)

91~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Prince

Prince

"Sam will be fine~" Prince said with a smile. "She's just gotta take her mind off of it for awhile~ she'll be back to normal before you know it!" Her eyes sparkled at the mention of the guns. "Yeah! I used to carry one with me, then Papa said it was to dangerous, so i keep a knife with me instead~" She ranted with a smile, pulling out a butterfly knife from her jacket pocket to show Cail, then put it away. "Need me to help ya with the gun~?"

92~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Samantha

Samantha

[i was gonna help cail, but i forgot to ask... Oh well. I can give pointers later.]

Sam looked at Miko, unsure of what to do. Would she attack her, or actually talk with her? Either way, she knew that she couldnt walk away without Miko noticing her.
"Miko...?" she called out softly.

93~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

" ...? " she tilted her head and looked towards Sam, not really saying anything.
Even though Miko looked at her with cold eyes, Sam could see that she was upset, even when pretending to be cool.

94~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

Samantha

Samantha

Sam felt a twinge of pain at those eyes and walked towards her. "May I sit with you?" she asked.

95~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

Miko shrugged, still in silence mode
she gestured to the chair next to the table she was leaning her elbow against.

96~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 am

Samantha

Samantha

Sam sat down. "Are... Are you alright?" she asked.

97~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:27 am

Miko Urahara

Miko Urahara
Admin

She didn't look at her nor change her pose "do I look alright to you?"

98~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 am

Cail Ganbit

Cail Ganbit

[Fffffnuuuuughhhh....... e~e with the miko sadface and the eyes... and the snappiness...... *groan* fine eooe; you get your juice!]

Cail smiled at the girl and laughed shyly. I've never even held a gun..; Always been sword-play and stuff... Kinda embarressing really =3='' But yes.. that'd be nice. =w=; Let's just get Kage's juice done first...; =n=; If i dont bring it to her she might decide to hurt Sam again. the teenager grumbled reluctantly and placed the strawberries in the blender.

99~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Prince

Prince

"Okay~!" Prince said witl a smile, standing next to Cail as he prepared the juice. "I'm not an expert at using a gun though, but i can atleast tech ya the basic n stuff~!" She watched Cail for a second, leaning against the counter. "Is Kage-san always like that?"

100~( Training Ground )~ - Page 4 Empty Re: ~( Training Ground )~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Samantha

Samantha

Sam looked down. "No. I suppose not." she said softly, unsure of what else to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next